- bennybeaverAsked on August 11, 2016 at 10:46 PM
We are a small nonprofit music organization and we use JotForm to create online workshop registrations. We want registrants to select from multiple predefined registration amounts, but also to be able to make an additional donation in an amount of their choosing. How can we do that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:23 AM
I see you already have predefined products on your form: https://www.jotform.com/62226060972150. Unfortunately there is no direct solution to adding custom amount along with other pre-defined products. However, there's a workaround that you can use to achieve your requirement. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Add a new product and name it custom amount.
2. Now click the Add New Option to open the popup
3. Select "Add Quantity Property" and check Custom Quantity
4. Click next and finish the setup.
Once that is setup, you now have a custom amount along with your pre-defined products. The user can input the quantity of $1 and it will be counted to the total. Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/62241463728961
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:58 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so we can assist you properly. Please go to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043614
Please wait for our response on that thread shortly. Thank you.