- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:13 AM
We currently do not have "add event to calendar" option. We can raise a feature request for you but we need more information about the request.
1. In what electronic calendars do you want JotForm to be integrated? Google Calendar?
2. How do you want the integration to work? As I understand the concern, this should allow user to create forms with date fields that is when submitted posts the date to someones calendar. Whose calendar do you want the event to be posted - to the user submitting the form or to the owner of the form?
If you would like to see the dates that have already been booked by your users, you can use the Calendar Report feature. Here's how to set it up: How to Create a Calendar Report?
I will wait for your response.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Please don't mind this post. I'm now following this thread.
- wolfpaw69Answered on August 16, 2016 at 12:42 PM
It would be nice to have customer choose a date or time in a date and instantly have the date locked out so no other form requester can choose it. It would be ideal to have it viewed as a full month calendar. Also, I would like to able to go into the calendar and block out dates, like weekends, or if a client changes their meeting schedule, I'd like to go in there and open the original date requested and block the one they just changed to.
This would only be viewable, it couldn't be changed by anyone, except through the interface.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 01:59 PM
You can try the Date Reservation widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/date_reservation
Let us know if you need more help.
- wolfpaw69Answered on August 25, 2016 at 08:09 PM
BDAVID I tried it. Now can I change the block out dates? So can I close (non-selectable) a date and reopen one?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 09:28 PM
You can close a specific date by making a submission with that date selected. Alternatively, you can re-open a previously selected date by deleting the submission that contains that date.
You can check out this demo form and make a submission to see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/62377711112954
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- wolfpaw69Answered on August 29, 2016 at 07:49 PM
Do I have to delete the submission or can I edit the submission and change the date? Will that open up the original date. If not, that means I'd have to print the original submission, enter all the information again, just to open that date again. I mean if that's what I have to do then I will, but if it just goes off the date, thats pretty cool.
- wolfpaw69Answered on August 29, 2016 at 07:52 PM
I just verified it. You just have to edit the submission, change the date, and the original date selected becomes an open date again. NICE!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Thank you for updating us on the status.
Contact us again anytime should you require further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 11:24 AM
There is currently no option to change the starting day in the date reservation widget, but as far as I know, there is already a request about this and our widget team is already looking to add the option. I have moved your last reply to a new thread and I'll create a new request there. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/923158.