- StylemakerAsked on August 12, 2016 at 04:32 AM
Hi - Quiz entitled 'Personal Color Analysis' was working perfectly up until a few months ago, now although people are submitting nothing is coming through to me. Can you please check to see what is going wrong?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 05:51 AM
I checked the submissions of your form and there hasn't been any submissions to your form since April 26th.
However, I did notice that you have several Incomplete Payments. Incomplete payments occur when a user does not complete their payment after submitting the form. You can find out more about it here: How to view incomplete payments
You can setup notification for incomplete payments so that you will be notified through email if someone did not complete their payment during submission. Here's how: How to Setup Incomplete Payment Notification E-Mail.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- StylemakerAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 10:45 AMThanks for your message, but that's not correct.
The problem began in April with Adriana Cetateanu who submitted the form, I did the required work but the payment never arrived. Two more requests followed that were OK. Once I discovered that Adriana hadn't paid I asked you what had happened and you suggested that I hadn't completed the form correctly. And, needless to say I've never been able to recover the money despite several requests.
I can't remember exactly what was said but I think it was something about the payment box which I adjusted as I thought correctly.
Anyway, since then I have had about 9 submissions. The payments have come via Paypal but nothing has come via Jotform. I have been manually sending a questionnaire and requesting the photographs again which rather defeats the object!
So, obviously there is something wrong with the setup of the form as it was working perfectly up until April.
I would be most grateful if you would check through my form and see what can be corrected please.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I checked your PayPal settings in your form and they seem to be fine. However, may I request that you make sure your IPN is enabled in your account. Please see How to Enable IPN for Paypal for more details. Enabling the IPN should solve your problem.
Let us know how it goes.
- StylemakerAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 05:45 AMThank you for that message. I remember having it before but I didn't really understand how to do it, hopefully now it will work.
Will have to wait to see what happens from now. Please keep this request open until I let you know.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 08:31 AM
Duly noted. Keep us posted and let us know how it goes through this thread.
- StylemakerAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 11:45 AMSo pleased we kept this thread open. I see there is another incomplete submission on Personal Color Analysis form from Nikki Keefe firstname.lastname@example.org. I've managed to retrieve the details but I can't get the photographs.
I enclose the message of IPN history found on Paypal. I found this purely by chance.
Please help, this situation has been ongoing for several months now. There has to be something that can be fixed.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 01:06 PM
It looks like that the payment is failed for this submission. The images uploaded to the submissions can be viewed once you complete the submission.
Please refer to the PayPal incomplete payments FAQs for more information on this.
I have tried submitting your JotForm and see that the form redirected to PayPal without any issue at my end.
Since the payment is not completed, you should be viewing my test submission in the incomplete submission. Could you try making a test submission with payment and see if it works for you?
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.