- GSAdminAsked on August 12, 2016 at 07:21 AM
I've been given a task by my employer regarding a set-up of a coupon; however, I'm finding it really difficult to find the payment tools via the wizard to even begin with. Could you be so kind to direct me in where to find it? Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 10:09 AM
If you already have a payment integration on the form, you can simply open the payment wizard by selecting the payment field and clicking the wand icon. Here's a quick step-by-step guide:
1. First, find the payment field added in your form, this is actually the field that handles your products. Below is a sample in one of your forms, select it then you will see the additional buttons, click the wand icon.
2. This will open the payment wizard, click "Continue".
3. You can now see the "Coupons" tab, click it and you will see the list of coupons on your payment integration, you can edit, delete or add new ones.
To learn more about the coupon code, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/233-How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form. However, that guide is using the old user interface of our payment wizard, our developers are rolling out the new design, but the functionality should still be the same.
I hope that helps.