- GatorsjslAsked on August 12, 2016 at 09:24 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Yes, you can do that by adding an Email field to your form and Autoresponder. Here's how:
1. Create a E-mail field in your form. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Create New Email button.
3. Click the Autoresponder Email option.
4. In the Autoresponder Email wizard, you can edit the message that your user will receive.
5. In the Recipients tab, you can change the Sender Name and Reply-To settings. The Recipient Email should be the Email field in your form.
6. You can add other options in the Advanced tab. For the Sender Email, you can use (email@example.com) to ensure that the auto-response is not identified by the recipient's email provider as spam.
Here's the complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
I hope that answered your question. Thank you.