JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes, you can do that by adding an Email field to your form and Autoresponder. Here's how:
1. Create a E-mail field in your form. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Create New Email button.
3. Click the Autoresponder Email option.
4. In the Autoresponder Email wizard, you can edit the message that your user will receive.
5. In the Recipients tab, you can change the Sender Name and Reply-To settings. The Recipient Email should be the Email field in your form.
6. You can add other options in the Advanced tab. For the Sender Email, you can use (email@example.com) to ensure that the auto-response is not identified by the recipient's email provider as spam.
Here's the complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
I hope that answered your question. Thank you.