- BethStollerAsked on August 12, 2016 at 12:01 PM
1. Having trouble editing alternative medicine patient form
2.I would like to know the cost
3. Is there a better way for me to create my form?
4.cost is a factor
5.ease is a much BIGGER factor LOL
6. THE ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FORM WORKS WELL FOR ME UNTIL I GET TO THE LAST 1/3 OF THE FORM
7.I don't have the following answers yet, but my domain is HealingbyBeth.com
8. Also, must I have my legal business name in the boxes where there is disclaimer or other statement....or can I use another name that I use for much of my marketing material.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:36 PM
1. Please edit your form using latest browsers like Chrome and Firefox on a desktop computer.
2. If you are referring to the subscription plans, please head to the pricing page for more details https://www.jotform.com/pricing
3. The easiest way to create a form is to use the mentioned browsers on a desktop/laptop computer. Unfortunately, we do not recommend creating/editing a form on a mobile device for now. Well, basically you can create forms using mobile but it is not as smooth and convenient when you are working on laptop or desktop.
You can also search ready-made form templates in our form templates gallery if you do not want to create forms from scratch http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/.
4 and 5 We would appreciate if you could clarify this question.
6 and 7 Kindly give us more details about the problem you're experiencing. Thanks
8. If you are talking about adding terms into your form, you can use this widget https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/terms__conditions