- bezaworksAsked on April 07, 2012 at 04:45 PM
On one of my forms, it says "6 New" submissions, but when I open it, it says "No results to dsiplay." How can I retrieve the results?Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on April 07, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Very occasionally that 'new submissions' notification gets out of synch. Did you recieve any notification email of submissions from that form?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 07, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Thanks for contacting us, to enable us assist you further, please share with us the URL for this form in subject.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 07, 2012 at 09:36 PM
You'll see the submissions if you login to your account via https://secure.jotform.com. Apparently, the submissions in question were secure in nature, although your account has not recorded any such submissions. Curious.
Incidentally, since I had to view the submissions page to investigate this issue, the indicator for that form will now state "5 New" instead of "6 New".
- voc2Answered on April 08, 2012 at 12:12 PMThank you. Got the results.
Check our design portfolio } http://www.bezaworks.com/folio.html
Bezaworks, LLC } Creative Services
Concept, Content and Craft for
Packaging | Print | Promo | ProWeb
714.925.5716 | bezaworks.com
} With Us, You're on the Right Track.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 08, 2012 at 02:24 PM
On behalf of my colleague abajan, we as support team are glad to know that all is fine.