- flutekeyAsked on August 12, 2016 at 04:17 PM
My Preferences wheel up at the menu bar of my form won't work. Nothing happens when I click on it and I want to set a deadline for submissions. I've logged out and logged back in several times with no luck.
- victorAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 05:56 PM
Are you indicating that you are not able to open the preference wizard? I did not have any problems viewing the Preference wizard. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Hopefully this helps.
- flutekeyAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 12:46 PMThank you, that worked. It seems though that now every time I try to
edit my form, I'm having to clear the cache and cookies because very
weird things happen and I can't move forward.
- victorAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 01:51 PM
Sorry to hear that. I have just cleared your form's cache. Can you also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
If you are still having problems, please let us know what browser you are using.
- flutekeyAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 10:46 PMI'm still having problems. Sometimes the Preferences in both the menu or
in the text windows don't do anything or makes the form jump to the
bottom. I'm constantly clearing my cache and cookies in my browser which
is Safari, and I'm having to log in and out all the time of Jotform.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 11:11 PM
Can it be possible that you're having a slow internet connection? Currently This can be a factor to why some parts are not loading on your end. You may not need to constantly clear your cache, simply making a full refresh of the browser will do. You can learn more about it here: http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/
In any case, if you have questions or concerns, please let us know.
- flutekeyAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 12:46 AMNo, I have a good internet connection. I tried the browser refresh too,
that didn't help either. I started working in Firefox instead of Safari
and so far I haven't had anymore problems. That might be because I
rarely use Firefox so there hasn't been a lot of activity as far as
cache and cookies.
Thank you for the "refresh your cache" link in case I end up needing it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 05:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Cindy.
Feel free to let us know if you have other questions or concerns :)