- ahmedelementsAsked on August 12, 2016 at 04:36 PM
i currtenly use jotform for my website. i want to use free services for jotform, there is anyway i can use free of your services.
reply me ASAP
- BorisAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 06:10 PM
Yes, you can use JotForm with a free plan, simply by signing up for a free account. I see you have already signed up for a free JotForm account with username ahmedelements.
On a free plan, you are limited to:
- receiving up to 100 submissions (form responses) per month,
- up to 10 payments per month,
- having up to 1.000 form views per month,
- receiving up to a total of 100 MB of uploaded files, and
- having a total of up to 500 submissions in your account at any given time.
You can see the details of each of our plans on our pricing page:
I see that your free account, ahmedelements, already received 1.183 form views, which is well above the 1.000 limit for the free plans. In order to lift your form view limits, you can either upgrade to a higher subscription plan, or alternatively you can enable the JotForm Footer in your account settings for an unlimited number of form views.
To upgrade your account, you would follow this guide:
To enable the JotForm Footer and have unlimited form views, even on a free account, please follow this guide: