- cassandrafalconAsked on August 13, 2016 at 01:46 AM
When in Designer mode, the submit button says: undefined
There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 04:25 AM
I was able to submit your form without any issue. I have also cloned and opened your form in the designer and everything seems to be working properly.
You can also try clearing your browser's cache and then check if the issue persists.
If the issue persists please provide more information what were the steps you took when you saw the error message in the designer.
We'll wait for your response.
- cassandrafalconAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 04:42 AM
I checked in another browser and still the same. It's when I click on the submit button in the Designer mode and it says all that.
As long as it doesn't affect the form and it still all works!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 06:07 AM
This should not affect your form behavior. The designer is used just to change the design of the form. The error is shown because you haven't filled all the required fields and you pressed the submit button.
Let us know if you need more information.
- cassandrafalconAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 07:05 AM
It's never come up before when I selected the button in designer mode.
No worries. As long as it doesn't affect the form, I'll ignore it. Thanks.