- grade4pagasaAsked on August 13, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Hi JotForm team.
I was wondering where in the New Platform is the Form Styles > Themes > Pastel feature (fig. 1)?
Also, when I use the Old Platform and preview the form with the Pastel theme, it doesn't render properly as it used to before (fig. 2). Why?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 05:50 AM
You can access the Pastel theme by clicking on the themes button.
On the right side of the designer, you have a list of themes where you will find the Pastel theme.
And here is the Pastel theme in the designer.
Let us know if you need more information.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 06:19 AM
But why is the header color not the same as before compared to your screenshot and mine?
Here's the demo form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 12:08 PM
I was able to replicate the situation on my end. Actually, the same result will happen even if you are in the old interface upon changing the theme to Pastel. It is possible that the font header color was changed to #555555 instead of orange.
In order to remedy this, please change the heading's font color in the Form Designer. Here's a guide:
1. Go to the Form Designer.
2. In the Form Designer, click the form title so that the Header Styles will appear at the right. Click the font color's down arrow and paste the hex color (#ffa500) and then press Select.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 02:31 PM