- dweckAsked on April 08, 2012 at 06:57 AM
We are trying Jotform for our studio in my ad agency. But the studio complained that they cannot understand anything from the libraries names which the Dropbox auto creates after file upload. Can it be changed?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2012 at 09:15 AM
Hello. As I have checked your form, I noticed that your Dropbox integration uses the Submission ID for creating folders. You can change this by doing the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Select the form and click Submissions on top of the tool bar
3. Click on the properties icon (the gear looking icon on the right)
4. Click Manage integration.
5. Choose the option on which of your available fields you want your dropbox to name your folders
Note: Make sure that your submissions won't have similar names in creating folders. Otherwise, the contents of the folder will be overwritten if someone sends using the same name for folder creation.