- grade4pagasaAsked on August 13, 2016 at 03:19 PM
- victorAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 05:32 PM
As you may have noticed, this was in our old wizard. Not really sure why it was not implemented in the new wizard but have just recreate a new feature request to add the option to enable/remove the highlight effect in the new wizard.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM
Another alternative to this feature request:
* to completely disable the Highlight effect by default - like what was done with the Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts.
- IrshadAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 05:55 AM
Thanks for the details. Your feature request is assigned to one of our Developer, and we will send you further updates accordingly.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:22 AM
We added that option on the new wizard too. You can change it from Preferences > Advanced > Show More section.
Have a nice day.