- email@example.comAsked on August 14, 2016 at 07:12 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 09:25 AM
You can find the Image tool under the Basic Fields. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, go to the Basic Fields menu and select Image. Drag and drop it to you form.
2. In the Image wizard, you can select any option to insert an image.
Let us know if you want more assistance on the Image Wizard. Thank you.
- seofoxirAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 11:51 AM
i had same problem, but thanks to John i just solved it.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I'm trying to insert an image on the submission email option. I can see the image on my form, but not on the "submission email reply option"
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 01:20 PM
I cloned your form and I understand that this is the image you are referring to.
In order to add this image in the Notification Email, you need to insert the image URL in the email editor. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the Emails button.
2. Hover your mouse to the notification and then click the Edit button.
3. In the Email Editor, position the cursor where you want the image to appear and then click the Insert/Edit Image button.
4. After that, paste the image URL and then click the OK button.
Hope that helps. Please verify if the image are showing in the email now. Thank you.