- maytalrAsked on April 08, 2012 at 12:46 PMPage URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 08, 2012 at 01:02 PM
We apologise for this occurance. I will let our developers know and will keep you updated on any new developments.
Sorry for inconveniences caused
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 04:46 AM
I have tried to re-create the problem but everything went well,
I will remove your integration, please re-integrate with your DropBox,
- maytalrAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 12:06 PM
i tried again and it still didn't work.
i tried deleting all of my forms and do it from scratch and still nothing.
I can see it clearly on my e-mails or on the jotform viewer but when it comes down to the integration with dropbox - it's just not working.
even not on dropbox site, like you did on your last screen capture.
i get the same empty line like the screen capture i sent in the beginning.
here are my steps:
1. making a form.
2. setting integration.
3. copying the url out of the embeding button.
4. getting into the url
5. submmiting the form.
what am i doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 04:05 PM
I tried recreating your problem as well, but like Ertugrul, everything went well on my end. Could it be your Adobe Reader installtion that's causing this issue?
Can you please try opening this PDF file? The said file was sent to my Dropbox account after I integrated your form to it. Let us know if it turns out blank.
We'll await your results.
- maytalrAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 04:31 PM
this pdf worked just great. :(
- maytalrAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM
- maytalrAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I wanted to demonstarte your tool to my college colleagus on our next lesson.
it would be very nice if you could help so i can show it to them....
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM
To be honest, your issue is quite a big puzzle to us all. Two of us have tried re-creating your problem by re-integrating your form to our respective Dropbox accounts but everything goes well each time.
Below is a screenshot of yet another PDF file that was sent to me when I re-integrated (yet again) your form to my Dropbox account
Can you please try integrating your form to your own Dropbox account and do a test submission?