- JennifergraingerAsked on August 14, 2016 at 02:01 PM
If I have a form for someone to enter their name and email address, can one of the automatic emails be a PDF
I am asking because I want people to be able to request a free report. Is Jotform the place to do that? Or am I asking for something that is not intended for this product?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 02:14 PM
You can attach the PDF submission in the autoresponder, or upload and attach any PDF file you would like to share, simply click in the "Advanced" tab to find those options: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Let us know if you need more help.
- JennifergraingerAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 02:45 PMWow! Thanks for the Quick response, on a Sunday no less! I am impressed
- JennifergraingerAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 11:45 PMI do need more help. Here is the URL of my form
I have spent a couple of hours trying to make this work and am getting
1. attached to this email is the PDF I want to go out to the recipient
by email when they click the Send It to Me! button.2. I want to also have a link to the PDF on the Thank You page. How can
I make a link there?
3. I have indicated YES on the PDF attachment and attached the PDF file
4. when I send a test I don't get the PDF, I get this . . .
Subject line: (TEST) Here is Your 3 Step What Do You Do Statement
That's it. No PDF and nothing that would make sense to a recipient. I am
open to receive all the good advice you can offer! Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 04:05 AM
I have inspected the form you provided and I saw that you have attached your file.
Please note that you need to make actual submission on your form to test Attachment inside of Autoresponder email.
I have tested your form and I received Autoreponder email with your attachment.
However when I tried to download it, I was not able to do it. It seems that your link is broken. I would suggest you to re upload that file to your Autoreponder email and also test if standalone version of that PDF file is working.
I have moved your other question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.