- AitoaAsked on August 15, 2016 at 09:02 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Could you please give us some more details about your request. Since, I was not able to figured the issue out with only your title.
Please note that we are always ready to help you for any situation you have.
Waiting for your return.
- AitoaAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 09:45 AMI want to add text field and make it multi line form. what is so hard to underdstand?
Text field where are more then one line and second I want to make it taller then default.
- AitoaAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 09:45 AMfor example here https://form.jotformeu.com/61275377287365 there are text fields but the form height is only one line.. how about scaling it three lines height ?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM
First of all, thank you for providing more details about your issue. Your thread was empty. Because of that reason, we couldn't understand the real issue.
I am able to see your form without any issues on my side.
Did you embed your form to your website? If it is yes, could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem. We will wait for your response.