- SamanthaAsked on April 09, 2012 at 03:54 AM
Dear Sir/ Madam.
Earlier today I deleted my account "sammieduong".
Now, I want to join back JotForm with another username but it says that "User with this email address already registered".
How can I join JotForm back?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 04:04 AM
Upon checking you already have an account with Jotform, which is: sammieduong
Please try to reset your password:
Steps 2 and 3:
Step 4: Check your email
That's it. Please let us know if you need additional assistance with this or any other feature of our product. Our team is always ready to help as best as we we can.
- SamanthaAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 04:56 AM
Nope its still does not work.
It says "No user with email or username has been found".
- moonzkieAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 05:17 AM
I have rechecked your email address and it seems that you have several guest accounts and 1 free account that was closed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 05:53 AM
If possible, is it OK that we just reactivate your deleted account and then change the username to something else that you prefer?