- BenMaloneyAsked on August 15, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I downloaded the program but when I try and click the form button it doesnt do anything its like the button doesn't work to put it into the page....wont allow me to click select form...
Tried x'ing out and going back in same issue....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 03:19 PM
You may be experiencing a conflict in the page. Please check your browser console for possible errors that are related to the issue.
Please take a screenshot of the console area and upload it to this thread. You have to access this thread to upload, email attachment won't be accepted in this support forum.
For the meantime, you can manually add the shortcode to embed the form. The following:
- BenMaloneyAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Okay so I researched this I am using Iframe not (since I have a secure site)
Here's the code that works - the issue is it doesnt fit on page even when I extend the height. So the form cant be totally seen..see screen shots below - it shows full with code but when published its not. How can I make the whole thing show on published post?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 04:57 PM
You'll see the height value in the inline style? Please change that from 539px to 1000px, see if that helps.
- BenMaloneyAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 05:09 PM