- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Once you have added the required fields to your form in the form builder, you can get the form URL from the Publish wizard. This form URL can be shared with your users through the email.
You may also embed the form on your website using the embed script provided from the publish wizard. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with embedding the form on your web page.
Hope this information helps!
- 22pejkhyAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 05:45 PMThank you for your reply. I’m confused as to how many times (using the Gold plan) a form can get filled out and signed (completed) after I provide the URL to them. 10? 50? 10,000?
The Gold plan says that it includes:
· 100,000 Monthly submissions – So what is a submission? When a person fills out/completes a form?
· 1,000,000 form views – What is that? People simply looking at the form and not filling it out?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 08:35 PM
On a Gold plan, you can receive up to 100,000 submissions:
Let us know if you have more questions.