- MGGKCAsked on August 15, 2016 at 02:33 PM
I need to send an email to all submissions (registrants) to our 3-day conference. How do I do that? I think I see how to do it singly (one for each submission), but I would like to do a mass mailing. Is there a way to do that?
Thanks! Karen KunzPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 03:39 PM
Yes, you can use this app to send an HTML or Text format email to all the user emails submitted on your form. http://email.jotform.io//
1. Connect your Jotform account
2. Select the Form and the Email field (this is where the app takes all the emails as the recipients)
3. Setup your Email. You can send Text email or HTML email format. I would suggest to write a Text-Email and paste the survey URL so users can click it. Please do not place the form URL on the HTML-Email, it's not supported.
4. Connect your SMTP (This does require sending from your own SMTP)
5. Process Emails.