- SpiceweaselsAsked on August 15, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Hi there, and thank you for your time!
I have a form, named "Light Clean Pricing," that doesn't work well on mobile. Specifically (and in order of importance),
1) When viewed in portrait mode, the sliders are so narrow that only the slider handle is visible.
2) When viewed in landscape mode, the sliders are wide enough to function, but still not wide enough.
3) The entire widget isn't centered.
I've tried changing the settings and adding some CSS within the Form Designer, but I can't seem to get it right.
If you can help, I'd very much appreciate it.
Thanks again! :-)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 07:09 PM
There is a 'width: 60%;' custom style which is blocking your Sliders with calculated result widget field on the mobile view.
Please start from removing it.