- rugbynorcalAsked on August 15, 2016 at 05:14 PM
1. Is there a way to delete the hyperlink in a "terms and conditions" widget? I do not want a link to an outside webpage.
2. Is there a way to encrypt data so that it is safe? I.e. a form with a social security number, to ensure to my members that their information is safe.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 07:33 PM
1) You can remove the hyperlink by removing the curly brackets, example:
"Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately."
On regards of encrypting the form, this is possible, please read this article completely: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
Open a new thread if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.