- Stacey KorpAsked on August 15, 2016 at 07:18 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:28 PM
- charitydrivedaysAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:37 PM
I'm not sure if you understand my question.
I need to create a form that requires a lot of information. Because of this, people may not have all the information on hand to fill out the entire form and submit.
I want people to be able to SAVE the information they have filled out so far, and are able to come back to finish the form at a later point. Therefore they will need to have some form of username/password option.
1. Does Jotform have an option for this?
2. What is this type of form called?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:59 PM
There are two ways to accomplish this, read the guides below for more details: