- JennifergraingerAsked on August 15, 2016 at 07:39 PM
I have followed the steps of
1. going to my profile
2. selecting "account"
3. Creating a new API key
then it falls apart. I don't know how to put the name of the form I want to integrate with MailChimp in the section just below the Create API Key (called something like Approved Apps) I see the Quiz Form is there. How do I get the 3 step WDYD template form in there?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 11:17 PM
Once you have created the API key on your Mailchimp account, you do not need to put the name of the form into the Authorized Apps section. All you need is to:
1. Copy the newly created API key on Mailchimp.
2. Go to your Jotform form and paste the API key in the field seen below, then click Authenticate.
3. Once authenticated, you can then finish matching the corresponding fields. Click Complete Integration to finish the setup.
For more info on Mailchimp integration, you can also check out our guide here: How to Integrate with MailChimp. Cheers.
- JennifergraingerAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 11:45 PMThanks, got it.