- webdeskAsked on April 09, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I love Jotform, and recommend it for all my clients.
That being said, there is a very consistent "please wait" glitch that I wanted to demonstrate for you, so I made a quick video:
If you give me feedback on this, it will be very much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Nathan, thanks for the video. I have replicated the issue using my own forms.
By that I have submitted a ticket to our Developers to see if that can be fixed. We will let you know once we got an update.
Thanks once again.
- canerbalciAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 03:19 AM
Thanks for pointing the bug and for the video, webdesk. It was a problem with browsers' own validator, interrupting the submission process. Fixed it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
That's a very professionally done video - both technically and presentationally: It loads quickly, the audio is clear and the video is sharp, and it's short, to the point and easy to understand. You never know, we might hire you someday to do promotional videos! :)
Thanks for the fix.
- millsAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I have only been using JotForms for a while, but I have noticed this too. I am not sure the issue is resolved.
- aspelfreyAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I am still having this issue as of May 15, 2012. Here is a link to the form in question: http://www.theanimalcareclinic.com/index-8.html I use 2 other JotForms on the site and they work fine. I just tried deleting, copying, and repasting the souce code from JotForm and it still isn't working.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 01:11 PM
Hello, can you please start a new thread and explain in detail how you get to encounter the similar case on your own page?