- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 09:05 AM
We would like to help you, but we need more information about the form you received.
Can you please provide us a screenshot of the form you received? Also, did you received it on your email? Since you said that it is not a URL form then it is possible that form is embedded on the email message, is that correct?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- MehboobAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 01:45 AMDear Sir, Well I don't know but I think you are right it is embedded so
please me some guide lines how can i fill this form. First of all from
where should i start. Thank you for your cooperation.
- MehboobAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 01:45 AMHellow Sir, Good morning, I need to ask you how can i fill this form if it
is not url and embedded. how can i fill it. Yesterday i spent my whole
day to resolve this issue. please give me guidelines to fill this form.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:12 AM
Please share to us the URL of the website where we can also check for more details.
We will wait for your response.
- EricAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I have received an email with a form attached. I have saved the form to documents, how do I complete answering the questions in the form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 01:22 AM
Hi again Eric,
To my understanding, you want to complete the form questions. You need to click the field box and type the answers to the question. When you're done filling up the form, click the Submit button. Here's a screen animation example:
May I ask what is the Form Link? Could you please share it with us so we can check it further? In this way, we can assist you properly.