- wildsafeAsked on April 09, 2012 at 12:12 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Yes the forms are printable and there are many different methods to have them printed. One is by exporting the form as pdf, and then printing the pdf directly.
To export your form as a pdf files:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right click on the form, then choose Create PDF Form
3. A download dialog should appear prompting you to save the PDF file
4. Open the pdf file then print
Another method is done by viewing the form in your browser and then printing directly. Note that using this method will only print the visible part of your form, so if you have multiple page or hidden fields (via conditions), these will not be printed by the browser.
1. Preview your form using your favorite browser
2. Press CTRL-P in your keyboard (or go to File > Print)
3. Configure print settings in the Print dialog box
4. Start printing
Let me know how these solutions work for you. Get back to us if you encounter difficulties or problems while printing your form.