- kehillatisraelAsked on August 16, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Randomly, beginning yesterday, users started getting a "Error on Transaction" message. As multiple people have reported the same image, I don't think that it is because they are not entering the right number of numbers for their credit card. Please help ASAP - this is a high volume time for registration.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 01:30 PM
I have tested Authorize.net payment using my test account and was able to make payments normally in the test mode. The issue seems to be specific to your form. Could you try removing the payment field on your form and adding it again? Please make sure that you select YES when it prompts to keep the products so that the existing products will be added automatically after you add the new payment field.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 01:43 PM
It says that I will lose the associated data - what does that mean?
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 02:14 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:12 PM
Oh! It looks like that you have already received some submissions for this form. Did you make any changes to the payment field or form earlier before you observe the payment issue? Could you try reverting the form to an earlier working version by following the guide below:
If the form is working fine after reverting to an earlier version, you'll need to make the changes again which were done after the version reverted.
Let us know if that helps.
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Yes, almost 300 people successfully used the form before this issue started happening (randomly, yesterday).
Did you see the earlier message about deleting payment part of the form?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:17 PM
Ok. Please try reverting the form to an earlier working version which could be yesterday and let us know if that works.
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:33 PM
The last time the form was modified was two weeks ago. Many people have successfully used it in the interim. Will I lose their data if I revert to an older version?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:47 PM
As I check the form revision history, I see that the there are some modifications made yesterday. When you revert the form to the last working version i.e, 2 weeks ago, the form will be reverting to the version which was working yesterday before making any changes. So, the data should not be affected. However, the changes made to the form yesterday will be lost and it is required to make these changes again.
Since the current version of the JotForm is also in the revision history, you may still revert it back to the current version if you need.
Hope this information helps!
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:59 PM
I reverted it back to the version from 2 weeks ago and still got the same original error message. A few weeks ago we were getting a similar message and the issue was because of a defect in the widgit (on your end of things). Are we sure this isn't a similar issue?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 04:59 PM
I have reported this issue to our second level, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM
Thank you very much - I look forward to hearing from you and getting this problem fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 10:27 AM
We have fixed the problem,
- kehillatisraelAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:24 AM