- paolooboAsked on August 16, 2016 at 01:50 PM
Hello I get an error with this form: https://eu.jotform.com//?formID=61994705664367#
I need the submit file button to have a smaller height, while the orange submit button to remain the same.
I can not edit a single button using your most advanced form designer, BOTH buttons are edited instead.
Please fix this and confirm.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:07 PM
You can adjust the height of the attached file button by adding a custom css code in your form:
height: 20px !important;
Here's a guide how to inject custom css code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
1. Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Preferences window, go to Form Styles > Custom CSS tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box. Click the Save button when you're done.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further help.
- paolooboAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 05:45 PMthank you!