- apriljAsked on August 16, 2016 at 02:17 PM
I have created an RSVP form for an upcoming event. Another coordinator would like to monitor reservations, but I do not want to provide the person with my account user name and password. Can I move the form to another account?
- BenAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:16 PM
That would depend in you are using custom URL or direct URL for your form. If you are using custom URL then your username is shown in the URL as well, so moving the form would make the link to the form use the new username.
If it is direct link, no one would know that the move happened.
Now since you say that you would like to have someone check out the submissions, you could actually keep the form in your account and:
1. add their email to be notified of any submissions
- so they are aware of all submissions
2. give them access to that specific form, to edit it and see submissions or just to see submissions on it by creating them as your sub account users.
- this is great for you to continue to own the form and in the same time to give required access to someone else, without them being able to see your account info.
Do of course let us know what you would prefer and we would be happy to assist with the same.