- rickvvAsked on August 16, 2016 at 02:50 PM
I have a form in my account (rickvv) and would like to just migrate it to a free account (doroth).
Is there an easy way to do this?
rickvv & doroth
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:39 PM
Forms can be cloned from one account to another:
This creates a copy of the form in the new account.
Or, we can move the form, submissions intact, to the account for you. If that is what you are looking for, let us know which form you would like moved and we will be happy to take care of it for you.
- rickvvAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:46 PM
Yes please (the clone from URL didn't quite work).
Please migrate formID=62214324418953
Doroth Mayer Contact Form
(There are some API's and notification email settings that I don't want to lose...no submissions, yet :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:58 PM
I have moved form 62214324418953 to the user doroth as per your request. The form should now be available from that account.
- rickvvAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 04:18 PM
Thanks...That was fast!
Have a good week,