- cjbanaszakAsked on November 17, 2010 at 06:11 AM
In regards to Form #3205237235, I am attempting to setup a one line form that consists of a text box with a submit button immediately to the right of it, instead of the standard under the form as a new element. Is there any way to tweak the CSS to get the form to display inline all on one row?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:18 AM
You can accomplish this by right clicking on the questions and then selecting "Shrink". That should do what you would like.
It is also possible to edit CSS. Please read about Inject Custom CSS feature.
- cjbanaszakAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 10:36 AM
- cjbanaszakAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Tested in Firefox, not working
Tested in IE, working fine
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 03:40 PM
My recommendation would be to copy the full form source code to your favorite HTML editor and make it look like exactly as you wish.
To get full form soure code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".