- excellenceinsuccessAsked on August 16, 2016 at 09:22 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 02:38 AM
Do you want to download your form's submission records in excel format? There are multiple features available to download your form's submission data in excel file. Here are the options available:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. Create excel report: You can create an excel report and this guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.