- sellableAsked on August 17, 2016 at 07:48 AM
Hi. Can I add a separator between fields? I have set up a date drop down (MM and YYYY) but would like to add a "/" between the fields.
Can you help me with the custom CSS required?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- IrshadAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Can you please send us Form URL, where you have setup the date drop-down field. I have checked this form https://www.jotform.com/62273141924351. But I am not able to see the date drop-down field in that Form. Thanks.
- sellableAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:30 PM
Hi and thanks for your quick response.
You're looking at the wrong form: please see formID=62239311315851. Check out input#75.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:25 AM
You can inject the code below into the Custom CSS area of your Configurable List Widget to add a separator between the fields.
Here's how it should look:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- sellableAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:48 AM
This works very nicely - thanks!