- cmlaneyAsked on August 17, 2016 at 09:39 AM
I'm trying to set up a password reset form for one of my customers for their requests to be emailed to me. I have completed the form, and enabled it, however, when I try to access the form, it shows "Form not found. This form is disabled."
I'm not really sure what I'm missing here, so I've added the link for the form below. Can you please assist?
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:00 AM
If you have any questions or you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.
- cmlaneyAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Thank you, Denis. I am still receiving the same error, and have checked to make sure that the form is enabled.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 01:21 PM
It should be fixed now. Could you check again?
- cmlaneyAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 05:03 PM
No dice, Denis. :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 08:31 PM
I checked your account/username cmlaney and I see it Active and available at this time.
I also check the form https://www.jotform.us/form/62293848179167 and it is available also.
It could be just a browser issue on your side. Please try closing your browser and clear cache (refresh). Then, retry login to your account again using this link https://www.jotform.com/login
Let us know if still not resolve.
- cmlaneyAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 09:55 AM
That's the ticket! It's working for me now. Thanks, fellas!