- sandrarohdeAsked on August 17, 2016 at 09:41 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 12:03 PM
By default, there's no limitation in the number of registrants on your form. However, please take note that for the Free plan, you only have 100 submissions per month.
You can set up a form limits wherein the form will close once it reaches the number of registrations allowed. Here's how:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select "Disabled on submissions limit" in the "Status" and then set a number value in the "Submission Limit" field.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Complete guide: How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
Hope that helps. Thank you.