- zooreturnsAsked on April 09, 2012 at 08:24 PM
I just realized that I have not been receiving notification emails (and have missed several from potential clients). After following the instructions to check settings, I received a notification that my email address was blocked by jotform and that I should contact you.
Please help and let me know what's going on.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 08:37 PM
We deeply apologize for any inconveniences caused.
I have now removed your email address from our bounce list. You should now start receiving emails from us.
This sometimes happen when you're email service provider rejected our email at some point or when they're not available to received message from us.
Hope that helps. Just let us know if the problem still persist so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- zooreturnsAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 08:39 PM
that's great- thanks!
I am guessing I can't get the old emails forwarded?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 09, 2012 at 08:44 PM
Yes, I'm sorry about that.
- MarcAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM
How do I find if my email is on the bounce list? I stopped received notifications on my email address: email@example.com recently.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM
We would appreciate if you can post your question on the separate thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?. Also, we would be very thankful if you can give us more details about the problem.
Thanks for your cooperation.