- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 06:20 PM
Your API is not used based on our records. Can you check again?
- easycarrosAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:18 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM
Upon further checking, it appears that Zapier is making a lot of calls to your API, which is why you have exceeded the 1000 API limit for free accounts. Because of this, an email was sent to you informing you that you have reached your limit.
As of this time, zapier has used 471 out of your 1000 limit. If you want to increase the API limit, you can upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions.
Please do note that the API Key limits reset every midnight EST, so if you do not want to upgrade, you can simply wait for a day for the limit to reset.
- easycarrosAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 09:19 AM
ah, all right. tks! you guys are great!
- easycarrosAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:42 AM
i'm having the same problem today. I have not used the application today. It was the first time and has already api limit
- easycarrosAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:45 AM
I need to test the form before using it in my business
- easycarrosAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:57 AM
you guys should have test forms for companies or something . I had to make the account upgrade, but not sure if I'll use
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I have just checked your current API limit and I can see you have 9832 API calls.
The API key making these calls is the one from Zapier as Chriistian told you above, I can also see you have already upgraded your account so your daily limit is 10,000 now.
I've reset it for now, but if you reach the limit again and need a higher limit you will need to upgrade to another plan that provides the needed number allowed of calls, here are the limits per account:
Unfortunately, the only way to test your form is with a real submission so once you have set up all on it and ensured it works fine I would suggest you to do not test, otherwise the limit will be increased.