- asus4proAsked on August 17, 2016 at 06:46 PM
My form has been working fine until recently. When I got into submission edit and try to save (submit) it gives me a Invalid Data error. "This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.
users already input this. All we are doing is to add an update to a hidden box for this form. It used to work and now giving us this message.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:16 PM
Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused.
May we know which of the form this problem is occurring so we can check what payment tool you're using? Is it also fine if we can perform a test on that form so we can inspect the problem further?
We'll look forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:25 PM
I think you are referring to this form http://www.jotform.us/form/50636146342148. We will check it and get back to you with updates. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:36 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem after probing further.
I have now raised this to our developers so they can further investigate and fix this as soon as they can. We'll keep you posted on this thread.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 05:02 AM
We have fixed the problem,
Sorry for the trouble,
- asus4proAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 05:03 PM
HI, now we have a problem that when customer submits they are being charged instead of being hold