- hiloz1Asked on August 17, 2016 at 09:01 PM
Not saved when you try to save the addition of CSS code by pressing the 'Save changes' button.
Button is much will remain rotated.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:25 AM
Our sincere apologies.
We have this issue last day but this is already resolved.
I tried it on a cloned version of your form and it is working for me.
Please try to do the following and see if this helps.
1. Make a cloned version of that form https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form
2. Remove the No script widget, mobile responsive widget and preview before submit widget on the cloned form.
3. Open the Form Designer and make a small edit and save it.
I also think that the 3 widgets have caused some conflicts on the designer. Feel free to add them once you are done with the changes.
Let us know if this doesn't work for you.