- rolfesAsked on November 17, 2010 at 01:34 PM
I have some old forms which I no longer require, so I want to delete them. I hit the delete button, confirm in the next box, and they go. Just to make sure, I empty the trash as well. Then I go and do something else, and when I come back to the 'My Forms' page, there they are again! I can't get rid of them!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 12:25 PM
What is the URL of the form that is not possible to delete?
- rolfesAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 04:20 PM
As you can see, this form is entirely empty, but still comes up on my 'My Forms' list (as do at least two others).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 04:50 AM
Deleted them form you.
- rolfesAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 12:35 PM
And now they're back again!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 19, 2010 at 03:07 PM
This is probably a bug with the new my forms page. We will look into it next week and get back to you.
- timthornbroughAnswered on November 21, 2010 at 10:34 PM
I am having the same issue. Thanks.
- serkanAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 03:27 AM
This problem is resolved now. Thanks for reporting.