- keskimakimecomAsked on August 18, 2016 at 10:32 AM
I have 4 clients who have not been able to submit the form for my Newborn Portrait sessions, two have tried it several times. I did notice that several other forms have come through just fine--these are not the Newborn forms, but my Children's Photo session and Fall Family Portrait session forms. So it only seems to be this one form. Today I have had 3 forms come through fine, but the newborns forms are not. I did also notice that the newborn form link looks different than it has in the past. See below: The bottom two are how the links usually look, even the newborn link, but now the newborn link is looking like this. And every one I have sent to people is causing trouble. I'd appreciate your advice Thank you, Lori
Newborn Form Link: https://form.jotform.com/keskimakimecom/newbornmaternity-terms-of-service-a
Fall mini session link:https://form.jotform.com/62295931418158
Children's Princess Session Link: https://form.jotform.com/62141563938156
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM
I have tried submitting your JotForms and see that they are redirected to PayPal without any issue at my end.
Once the payment is completed, the further actions like sending notifications, autoresponders, integrations will be triggered. If the payment is not completed due to any reason, you may find these submissions in the incomplete payments.
Please refer to the FAQs below for more information on the incomplete payments.
Let us know if you are referring to any other issue with the forms. We will be happy to assist you further.
- keskimakimecomAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:45 PMCan you try it with the newborn deposit on the newborn form. That is the one people are having trouble with
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:09 PM
I am not able to replicate the issue after selecting the new born deposit option. When I tried to submit using this option, the form has redirected to PayPal with no issues.
Please check once again and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- keskimakimecomAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 05:45 PMOk—Thanks—I do not kno why they are having trouble then. It must be at their end.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 07:48 PM
You are welcome. You may ask them to try submitting the form using a different browser and see if that works. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to assist.