- JanDunsworthAsked on August 18, 2016 at 10:38 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:33 PM
You need to put a File Upload field in your form. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, go to the Basic Fields and drag the File Upload to your form.
2. Select the File Upload field and click the Properties icon.
3. In the File Upload Properties, you can edit the Question Text and toggle enable/disable the Required function in the General tab.
4. In the Options tab, you can change the Limit File Size and File Types you prefer.
5. In the Multiple tab, you can toggle on/off the Multiples Files.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.