- caroline.bonserAsked on August 18, 2016 at 11:33 AM
This has happened a number of times over the past month. I set up a new Googlesheet and it works for a while, but then it stops populating new responses.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM
If I understand you correctly you are saying that your form integration with google spreadsheets has stopped working over the past month several times and you have had to reintegrate just to get it to function properly.
This is the form https://form.jotformeu.com/53263095901353 you are having this problem on as I found it on the page you provided, correct?
Have you been changing anything on your form within the past month right around when it happens?
If so then please note any major changes to your form will break the integration causing it to go out of sync so yes reintegration is the only way to fix it at that point.
I have tested the google integration as of yesterday and again today to double-check it but currently I am unable to replicate any sort of issue with it.
- caroline.bonserAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 07:29 AM
Hi, thanks for your answer. Yes, I have had to reintegrate a number of times over the past month. No changes had been made to the form before the breakages. I have a number of tabs set up on the Googleform, filter out the information using formulae; would this have any effect on the integration? I have done this in the past with other forms, and it has worked fine.
This week I have had to reintegrate almost every day, as the new submissions stop populating in the Googleform soon after setting up the new integration.
Any other advice you could give me on the matter would be greatly received.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I checked your form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/53263095901353 and I noted that the form has payment option. We have some users reporting that our form were failing to record the submissions to Google spreadsheet when the form also have existing payment integration.
Simply put, the google spreadsheet integration seems to be affected or fails if the form uses payment integration as well.
Can you also try first testing a different form (a basic one) that doesn't have a Payment integration. Integrate the test form to google spreadsheet. Then, use this form to test if the failing submission to google spreadsheet will also happen.
I also did this test with my form that doesn't users payment integration. The google spreadsheet integration was working fine on my test.
I want to establish first that the payment tool and google spreadsheet together was the cause of issue you are having. I need this information before I can forward a bug ticket report to our higher team support.