- pbieserAsked on August 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM
This issue seems to be having an effect on all forms in my account that take payments. All other forms are ok.
I've tested these forms on a few different browsers and internet sources and it won't trigger a submission once it's filled out.
After hitting submit it goes to a blank white page, no follow-up message that should be there.
- cbscribeAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:10 PM
I have this exact problem as well. It's very frustrating because the payment is actually submitted, but I don't receive any of the form data. I may have lost customer information and I don't even know it.
- pbieserAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:13 PM
That is the exact issue as @cbscribe just wrote. Get the payment confirmation from our payment gateway but no submission data from JotForm.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:26 PM
It seems there is an issue with our Authorize.net payment integration at this time. We have alerted our developers to this and it should hopefully be resolved quite soon. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have any updates.
- DrivePaymentsAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:34 PM
Causing issues on all of our forms as well
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:47 PM
This should now be fixed, let us know if the issue persists and we will be happy to have another look.
- pbieserAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:59 PM
Everything appears to be back to normal. Thanks for the quick response on this.