- accumetricsAsked on August 18, 2016 at 12:56 PM
We are using your forms for our orders and the payments are coming through however the order are not sent through from Jotform. Is this a technical issue? and can we retrieve this data so that we can mail the orders to the customer?
- cbscribeAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:11 PM
I am experiencing the exact same problem with multiple forms.
- accumetricsAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Can Jotform solve this problem? Also will they be able to retrieve the customers information or are they gone?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:31 PM
We have reported this issue to our 2nd level Engineers, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
- accumetricsAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:24 PM
Hi Jeanette from JotForm Support Manager.
I gave you https://accumetrics-orders.com/paternity-depot/ as an example.
All our forms are actually not working. Another example is https://accumetrics-orders.com/paternity-depot-uk/ and https://accumetrics-orders.com/alco-stat/
Please see our account since all the forms do not work.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:54 PM
We received a confirmation more than 30 minutes ago that the issue was solved. Please do get back to us if you still experience the problem with your accounts.