- crssloAsked on August 18, 2016 at 01:02 PM
My customer's file uploads are showing "Failed" or errors for my forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:57 PM
I checked a couple submissions for your most recent form and the file uploads appear to be intact. If it is a single customer, the file uploads may not have completed and could have possibly been an isolated incident. If it was several uploads, let us know which form, as well as which submissions and we will be happy to have a look.
- crssloAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:01 PM
The failure errors are on the form across all of our forms from every computer we have tried. Usually if the file is over a few MB it will fail. Checking past submissions will not help as the field is required and will skip the files that fail or if all files fail, the submission will not submit.
Example form with the issue: http://gocrs.com/pages/place-order-large-format-black-and-white
- crssloAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Multiple customers are reporting this issue and our testing still produces it.
- crssloAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:52 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:50 PM
File uploads should be working properly once again. If you continue to see failed file uploads when attempting to upload them, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- crssloAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 04:20 PM
- crssloAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Hello, this issue has sprung back up over the last few days.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I checked this a few times on my end and file uploads appear to be working without issue:
I was unable to get any files to fail. If this is still occurring on your end, let us know and we will be happy to have another look. As far as I can tell though, file uploads should be going through.
- crssloAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM
It is still happening to various customers. Can you try uploading a file of at least 150MB please?
- crssloAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 12:52 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I tested with a 200mb file and the upload did fail at the end both times I tried:
The upload gets to 100% and then just fails. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- crssloAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:23 PM
Hello, we are still having this issue. A customer's file today failed that is 83mb in size.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:47 PM
This ticket has been assigned to a developer and has been given the highest priority. We will let you know as soon as it has been fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 04:33 AM
We have fixed the problem last week,
Sorry for the trouble,
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 03:37 PM
I will open a new ticket for this request. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: