- m3amerAsked on April 10, 2012 at 10:40 AMhiwhy i always receive this mail empty from noreply@jotformwhat's the the problemplease answer me soonPage URL:
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Please try to delete the current notification setup and create a new one. See if that helps.
I cloned your form for some test, and was able to receive the notification with all the details to my email. Seems to work for me.
- m3amerAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:34 AMhi
please i need your helpmediately
why i receive this message frommorning
The owner of this website (www.jotform.com) has banned your IP address (188.8.131.52). (Ref. 1006)
* Timestamp: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 06:31:05 -0700
* Your IP address: 184.108.40.206
* Requested URL: www.jotform.com/?
* Error reference number: 1006
* Server ID: FL_22F4
* Process ID: PID_1334237465.799-1-35621156
* User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.152 Safari/535.19
please reply me as soon as u can
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:41 AM
It is because your account was autosuspended by our system due to a possible phishing form caught from your account. Upon further checking we found nothing offensive on your forms so I have remove the suspension immediately. Your account and forms should now be back online.
Apologies for this inconveniences. Thanks for your understanding.
- m3amerAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:48 AMMany many thanks for your help andinteresting by my mail
but i still have problem
after i fill the form and try to send i receive this error
This form has been disabled
Details: Form did not pass status check
please try to resolve this problem for me
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:52 AM
I just re-activated your account, can you please recheck it again? May we also know the form URL which is affected by this? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:54 AM
I see the problem, it was your form that is created under guest account. I have now moved it to your account (m3amer) so it should be fine now. Thanks.
- m3amerAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:56 AMMany many thanks
with my best regards
- gentle77Answered on May 05, 2012 at 11:39 PM
hello somebody please help me...
my form is tell me that Details: Form did not pass status check
please help me retify it please.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 01:19 AM
Your account was auto-suspended by our system due to a possible phishing form found on your account. After initial investigation, I've found nothing offensive on your forms so I have lifted the account suspension immediately. You should be able to login by now.
Apologies for this inconvenience. Thanks for using JotForm!