- cashflowgroupAsked on August 18, 2016 at 09:50 PMGreetings:
Working on another issue on a different form # 60155588074157
I have a JPG file next to each guest name that is a diagram of our seating that I want to mark on when this form is printed out after completion. The jpgs are not coming in the submission email. How can I make those image fields appear in the submission email?
The from is called Pulpit Guest Welcome Form.
Art W Schnitzer
The Cash Flow Group, Inc.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 01:37 AM
To show an image from your form onto your email notification, you will need to add the image in the body of your email. Here's how:
2. On the message editor, insert a new row above each guest (use insert row before)
3. While on the new row, click on the Image icon and paste the URL of your image in the Source field.
3. Once the link is inserted and you hit OK, the image should now be seen on the row.
Here's how it should look on your email:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.